Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Whats your hobby?

I thought i would start a small thread and see what everyone does when there not gaming/irl stuff.

Myself i'm into R/C Cars and trucks.

Sex in a can.

Skateboarding

I figured hacking was given.

*pM* VIP
    Collecting road kill

*pM* VIP
    Partying, music, movies mostly. I want to break out my old r/c car and see if it still runs, but don't have money to buy gas currently...

Found some pics from when I first got my r/c car:

I love ridin' my bike (:

Quote Originally Posted by desperdyret View Post
    I love ridin' my bike (:
    Underglow on a vespa. Nuff said.

I make music or re-create from my keyboards/synths...and no, not them cheesy Walmart light up keyboards. I have a Korg 01/W Pro 76 key and Roland Juno G Stage 76 key Workstations. I also have an APC40 electronic drum machine. For software, I use FL Studio 8 and Reason 4.01.

A little demo from my Korg:

I am also on a project car, a 2003 Lexus IS300, building for a Swift Racing Technologies Stage 2.75 turbo kit and hoping to push around 14 psi of boost daily driven. As of now, just a Brian Crower 3.2L Stroker kit, HKS Camshafts, GReddy Emanage Pro ECU, RC engineering 500cc injectors, port matched intake manifold, SRT intake, and HKS Hi-Dragger II catback. Already did the Kaminari full lip kit, brembo sport rotors (slotted front and back), axxis quiet brake pads, SS brakeline kit, Tokico HP Struts, Tein High Tech Springs, Hotchkis 25mm sway bars, and 17"X7.5" Raze RZ4 wheels (staggered) with front 225/45/r17 and rear 235/45/r17's. Getting there after 3 years of building.

I delve into the paranormal, doing ghost/UFO hunting. I built my own nightvision Gen 2+ cascade scope devices, have an array of IR filters for daytime, sun obliteration, UFO hunting. I travel the country ghost hunting and checking out the paranormal.
    Other than that, my hobbies include poker, hacking, coding, building/ repairing pc's.

...wait you guys dont just play call of duty all day?..haha kidding

i play lots of soccer