Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    *pM* VIP

Anyone playing planetside 2?

Anyone giving this F2P FPS a shot? I'm addicted to be honest :P I find it more entertaining/"rewarding" than even BF3, and that takes a bit for me to say. The cert system/etc. is pretty genius. And 1000 people per continent? Pretty crazy.

Velocity Vips
    No...........

*pM* VIP
    No

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYFEET View Post
    No
    Ive thought about trying it, seems cool....but I just dont have the time to grind away....most other "gamers" here cant play without cheats anyway

playing it, and lovin it!

*pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Ive thought about trying it, seems cool....but I just dont have the time to grind away....most other "gamers" here cant play without cheats anyway
    Im the same way cant play without a aimbot/ESP

*pM* VIP
    Sorry to hear for those that absolutely can't play without aimbot/esp :P I don't think there are any for it (for the moment anyway), but if you can play without, definitely recommend you give it a shot Time flies by while playing.

Patrick Bateman
    It seems my statement was misunderstood, I wasnt talking about me, I actually enjoy playing a game legit....what I was meaning is that you cant expect customers of cheat sites to really want to play games like that legit without thinking about or hoping for cheats.

*pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It seems my statement was misunderstood, I wasnt talking about me, I actually enjoy playing a game legit....what I was meaning is that you cant expect customers of cheat sites to really want to play games like that legit without thinking about or hoping for cheats.
    Aye, I understood that. But I also agreed with your statement by saying I felt sorry for such people. :P If you join up, and pick VC, let me know; perhaps we can squad up.

*pM* VIP
    Im tempted to try it if i do ill give you a pm