Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    *pM* VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    I'm a professional masturbater. I usually go at it with my hand but savage gave me valuable training with flesh lights. I haven't found a sponsor yet but I'm going to keep trying.

  2. #22
    *pM* VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodoowater View Post
    I'm a professional masturbater. I usually go at it with my hand but savage gave me valuable training with flesh lights. I haven't found a sponsor yet but I'm going to keep trying.
    o i get it bit on hocks right

  3. #23
    Super Moderators unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodoowater View Post
    I'm a professional masturbater. I usually go at it with my hand but savage gave me valuable training with flesh lights. I haven't found a sponsor yet but I'm going to keep trying.
    So who do you practice on? Is savage the test dummy?

  4. #24
    Patrick Bateman
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    So who do you practice on? Is savage the test dummy?
    I was under the impression you were..... o.O

  5. #25
    Super Moderators unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I was under the impression you were..... o.O
    not for doodoowater...

  6. #26
    *pM* VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    not for doodoowater...
    pie

  7. #27
    *pM* VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    I record videos for savage and he gives me tips.

  8. #28
    Super Moderators unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodoowater View Post
    I record videos for savage and he gives me tips.
    he send videos back on how to properly fap?

  9. #29
    Patrick Bateman
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    he send videos back on how to properly fap?

    All you homos are the same, always insinuating shiz trying to get everyone else to suck dick too......just sad =(

    You cum guzzler quit abusing your mod privs, to further advance your view on your homosexual tendencies....

  10. #30
    *pM* VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    All you homos are the same, always insinuating shiz trying to get everyone else to suck dick too......just sad =(

    You cum guzzler quit abusing your mod privs, to further advance your view on your homosexual tendencies....
    Lol?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •