Close

ProjectMonster CSS

Too the look of it, CSS hacks are never gonna be offered ever again are they? I remember you guys saying that you guys are working on it. I dont care, but that hack was the best i ever used. I tried alot of site and nothing can touch projectmonster . Never seen one hack yet make chams the way pm did.(if u recall , enemy was always red, and teammates blue,and didnt matter what team you where in)

*pM* VIP
    Good question idk.

*pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYFEET View Post
    Good question idk.
    Their products are great and I hope they start up soon. The support for some of the older games is not out on the internet so they could certainly capitalize on that small market.

I dont ever think they will bring back projectmonster hacks because blackwater donest make hacks for VAC, and the coder for projectmonster stop supporting it.

*pM* VIP
    Lol, After a couple of years I actually starting to miss CS:S...
    So guess where I arrived...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrzxz View Post
    I dont ever think they will bring back projectmonster hacks because blackwater donest make hacks for VAC, and the coder for projectmonster stop supporting it.
    Well you've already proved your stupidity in the past but wow, this is a new one even for you.

All of the call of duties we support are on vac, black is one of the few coders left who can still code for vac.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Well you've already proved your stupidity in the past but wow, this is a new one even for you.

All of the call of duties we support are on vac, black is one of the few coders left who can still code for vac.
    LOL OPS No need to call me stupid, I never notice the call of duty hacks Also im not gonna bring back an old post.... While its better to make a new one. Than explain why he doesnt make hacks for css, you know how many shitty website make hacks for css and also fail. I tried almost every hack for css and so far the only one that is good was pm. I can not believe that the coder stop(u tell me what happened to him) doesnt supporting css pm hacks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post

LOL OPS No need to call me stupid, I never notice the call of duty hacks Also im not gonna bring back an old post.... While its better to make a new one. Than explain why he doesnt make hacks for css, you know how many shitty website make hacks for css and also fail. I tried almost every hack for css and so far the only one that is good was pm. I can not believe that the coder stop(u tell me what happened to him) doesnt support css pm hacks anymore.
    Last edited by Mrzxz; 05-28-2014 at 03:30 AM.

I loved projectmonster. Those were the days man.

I HELP , Thank You