Close

BF3 question before purchasing

Hello everyone...I'm new here...I'm looking forwards to buy velocity but i have 2 questions about..
    1- Is bf3 velocity working right now ?
    2- What's the rate of ppl banned from velocity this last months?(june-july-august)

TY

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by isla89 View Post
    Hello everyone...I'm new here...I'm looking forwards to buy velocity but i have 2 questions about..
    1- Is bf3 velocity working right now ?
    2- What's the rate of ppl banned from velocity this last months?(june-july-august)

TY
    It is up and working, as for detections, we haven't had any in a good long while, at least 6 months I'd say.

The last time cheat got detected (approx 3-4 VIP) was in november

Banned
    guys i have question as well ..
    if the cheat got detection , all accounts that is infected to cheat will be banned ?

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian-swag View Post
    guys i have question as well ..
    if the cheat got detection , all accounts that is infected to cheat will be banned ?
    It only depends if you had been playing whenever the cheat had been detected.

Banned
    well we have cheat status and can see what is it !
    it is possible that the cheat got detected suddenly while we are into the game ? i mean the loader says undetected status and into the game suddenly got detected ?

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian-swag View Post
    well we have cheat status and can see what is it !
    it is possible that the cheat got detected suddenly while we are into the game ? i mean the loader says undetected status and into the game suddenly got detected ?
    Well that would be how detections work, if the cheat gets detected, people get banned, they come to the forum and complain, cheat gets taken down and status is changed to detected. Blackwater then steps in fixes the cheat, tests it, releases the update and cheat is again undetected, and IF it gets detected again the same process goes all over.