Close

When was last detection for BF3

as stated in thread title

I can't remember the exact date when it was detected but the cheat was last put back up on 12/14/2012 and hasn't been detected since.

Velocity Vips
    Correct me if i am wrong :
    So are you saying your BF3 cheats from this site are all good and ready to be used even thou RAC (affiliates) has not yet been fixed..
    I was with RAC for 9 months
    I need an ESP hack

Quote Originally Posted by woodpecker View Post
    So are you saying your BF3 cheats from this site are all good and ready to be used even thou RAC (affiliates) has not yet been fixed..
    I need an ESP hack
    Yes, our cheats on small game updates normally update themselves. On this most recent patch black did have to come in and update it manually but a day later the cheat was back up.

I need an ESP hack
    Kozmok and I affiliated because we are good friends and for a time we supported different games and wanted vips to have a good alternative to our site if they were looking for more hacks or another home. Somewhere where we knew they would be treated right.

Our hacks are not the same.

Velocity Vips
    just downloaded BF3 Simplicity after inject/load its mucking around with my internet

Patrick Bateman
    just downloaded BF3 Simplicity after inject/load its mucking around with my internet
    Firewall/AV?

Velocity Vips
    hello guys... i want say im member too an RAC but there i get many detections hehehehe since i stay here i get only ea bans bcz reporting.no pb .lets keep it here, no big talking in net,peoples they want best hack,they find us. lol blackwater!!!! i love ur aimbot and i have really nice rages with it.......megaaa rages.....good work..... btw can i asking u for an planetside2 bot???

*pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaii77 View Post
    hello guys... i want say im member too an RAC but there i get many detections hehehehe since i stay here i get only ea bans bcz reporting.no pb .lets keep it here, no big talking in net,peoples they want best hack,they find us. lol blackwater!!!! i love ur aimbot and i have really nice rages with it.......megaaa rages.....good work..... btw can i asking u for an planetside2 bot???
    I doubt PlanetSide 2 at VC would ever happen.