Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    *pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    come get it
    You live too far, And shipping would be too much. Thanks for the offer

Top Faggot in vC Ranks
    Made this thing for free, goes 25 with me on it. Plywood + junk picked weed eater + junk picked bike.

*pM* VIP
    wow Nice Job Bryan how long did it take you to put it together?, 2-3 months ago i upgrade my rear sprocket from a 44tooth too 36 tooth it does 40mph now, I have not ridden over 1month 1/2 because my chain guard went into my spockets so now i have to replace the rim, This guy at the scooter shop can fix my chain and resize my motor. Below was when i gotten the sprocket:*)

Last edited by HAPPYFEET; 10-23-2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: DELETE THIS POST MADE MISTAKE

*pM* VIP
    wow Nice Job Bryan how long did it take you to put it together?,I did something like that a few years ago but fail lol, 2-3 months ago i upgrade my rear sprocket from a 44tooth too 36 tooth it does 40mph now, I have not ridden over 1month 1/2 because my chain guard went into my spockets so now i have to replace the rim, This guy at the scooter shop can fix my chain and resize my motor. Below was when i gotten the sprocket:*)

Last edited by HAPPYFEET; 10-23-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Top Faggot in vC Ranks
    Took 2 hours to setup. Its nice cause its simple and reliable, no chains. Good thing I pickup junk got another 2 bikes and 2 motors to setup haha.

*pM* VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Took 2 hours to setup. Its nice cause its simple and reliable, no chains. Good thing I pickup junk got another 2 bikes and 2 motors to setup haha.
    You should put it on youtube, 2 hours not bad!!!

Top Faggot in vC Ranks
    Got a few vids on facebook, it sucks cause I work at 9 to 6 and by the time im done with work its dark out, ill make a good video this weekend.

Show your face on the video babe <3

Velocity Vips
    i want see that apparat going on.......give me link, i want laughing bcz her its impossible, police catching u......

Velocity Vips
    Pocketbike Motor am Fahrrad, Komplett ohne Schwei├čen ! - YouTube

hahahahaa that is awsome,,, hahahahah i think i try to build one too,,, but only for fun bcz police here.....hahahaa