Close

Thread: BC2 hack

BC2 hack

Hi guys,

I am about to buy a BC2 hack from you. I love the idea of 'simplicity'. I don't need aimbot, just esp so I don't get surprised (I get scared easily ). My question was: Is the hack recordable or is there an option that makes fraps or dxtory not be able to record it like you see for some games?

(edit: I just subscribed so I will find out for myself )

at 3:15 in this video you can see me cheating but nothing comes up. http://www.velocitycheats.com/forums...874/#post14841

It is possible to glitch fraps in before the cheat so it only records the game, how this is done i don't know but it is possible.

Thanks Savage for the reply, I used Dxtory and it does not record the hack, AMAZING. No crosshair, no ESP box. So if anybody asks about features, tell them no video hack with Dxtory

Nice!

I just started wondering this myself.. Might make some legit looking VC videos when if get some time.
    Downloaded dxtory.. it still records the hack for me. What settings do you use?

Hi. I have one question, so I didn't create a new topic. I want to buy BC2 hack. Will work the hack on windows 8? Thank you.

Yes