Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hack Video's

Watch and enjoy! PlEaSE subscribe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zink444 View Post
    Watch and enjoy! PlEaSE subscribe!!!
    Just a couple thoughts on your video that I guess you could consider biased. Just realize that I was once a VIP at several hack sites and I know how it is to be in your shoes.

The owners of CODH are known to "throw away" (at least at FPSCheats) old lifetime subscriptions to earn more money by re-charging people for their lifetime packages. Not to mention, you may only pay 20 bucks over there but you will spend much more on keys for your game.

Nice job, I have never seen someone commentate a hack video before

BTW, if you are worried about saving ammo then you really shouldn't be manually firing. The aimbot will do a much better job even if it locks and fires once on a target.

I'm glad you like my radar >.> you should try turning off the background and the stick to box features, then moving it to the center of your screen (over your crosshair) I have a feeling that will be more enjoyable to play with.

I agree with black, with the auto fire. You wasted way more ammo then if you would have just used auto fire. Knife bot is to be used with commando.

Also with a place like cod hacks, you spend 20 bucks and get lifetime but when you get banned your out your 60 bucks for your game. Yes if you get banned here you would be out the same 60 bucks but here you won't get banned in a month.

You guys like? Yes, i suck.

You really need to just use auto fire, wasting a lot of ammo by self firing.

Video was good, but that's the only thing i could spot that could use fixing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    I agree with black, with the auto fire. You wasted way more ammo then if you would have just used auto fire. Knife bot is to be used with commando.

Also with a place like cod hacks, you spend 20 bucks and get lifetime but when you get banned your out your 60 bucks for your game. Yes if you get banned here you would be out the same 60 bucks but here you won't get banned in a month.
    hey/? im mistaken > codh dont offer lifetime for 20 dollars LOL LOL LOL ... they offer detected stuff @ 20 dollars a month PER month not 20 for "lifetime" ???? i have never ever sub'd there and i am so proud in myself saying that...

ALso comment on vid >>> i get nuke every round i play.,.. i love rader in middle of screen > its my cross hair.. yer auto wall needs a little work... shots threw rocks and even the ground ( savage said there waz some love and care coming to mw2 )

i dont like how u talk about codh.. please dont do any more of them vids... i will not watch or listen to .......................... (im not goin there) lol

how i do to work this cheats ?

Ok, after playing legit since last weekend, i feel that i NEED to hack again, lol, and responce to my vid, auto fire didnt work, but its fixed and its megaly awesomezz

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by zink444 View Post
    Ok, after playing legit since last weekend, i feel that i NEED to hack again, lol, and responce to my vid, auto fire didnt work, but its fixed and its megaly awesomezz
    You should never play without hacks btw, unless its a brand new game.