Close

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    K3nny Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    658

    Battlefield 3 - Velocity Cheats



    An updated look at our BF3 Aimbot

    Song: Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

    The end of the video xfire bugged on me and it didn't capture the cheat, i don't know how to repeat said bug so don't ask. If you guys pay enough attention i have a small freeze frame with a little joke that it captured...

  2. #2
    Patrick Bateman
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    733
    LOL @ all the crap talk in allchat hahaha

  3. #3
    *pM* VIP vovka666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Nice Work !!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Moderator Trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53
    This isn't call of duty

  5. #5
    *pM* VIP PwnedQc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    173
    really nice video savage

  6. #6
    Velocity Vips Awolxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnedQc View Post
    really nice video savage
    [Off-Topic] You are the 1% and your signature is the other 99%... maybe you could trim it down?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Bater View Post
    This isn't call of duty
    The bug is actually possible on every game I support.

  8. #8
    Moderator Trees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    The bug is actually possible on every game I support.
    is there any way to fix it?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    nice video savage

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 3 - Velocity Cheats
    By Savage in forum Vintage Classics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:41 AM
  2. Battlefield 3 - Velocity Cheats
    By Savage in forum Old Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:24 PM
  3. Velocity Cheats - Battlefield Bad Company 2
    By Savage in forum Vintage Classics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •