Close

2 Year Anniversary BF3 Release And New Subscriptions

Holy crap guys its been two years. We started with MW2, and look at what we have now. An entire suite of cheats from Call of Duty to Battlefield and Medal of Honor. VelocityCheats has expanded from an experiment to see if we could do it to a cheat site competing well in the market.

Okay, VelocityCheats has been around 2 years, whoop-dee-doo, right? How about this, we are dropping our BF3 hacks today. Our hacks offer a nospread aimbot with super bullet damage. The aimbot is extremely deadly and we have been running other hackers out of servers. The BF3 hack currently has all of the features our BC2 hack has with the exception of autowall, noshake and the directx 9 removals and chams. I intend to eventually add all of these features in the near future.

Last announcement, we will be modifying our subscription terms and pricing:
    3 month options for individual hacks are no longer available.
    Frostbite(BF & MOH) and Call of Duty packages will be available for purchase in 1 month and 3 month subscription terms.

Our game packages will be priced as follows:
    1 Month Velocity Package: $20
    3 Month Velocity Package: $50
    1 Month Simplicity Package: $12
    3 Month Simplicity Package: $30

Velocity and Simplicity 1 month terms remain unchanged.

And with that, I want to thank you all for 2 great years. You guys have made VelocityCheats what it is, and we look forward to spending a lot more time with you guys!

Blackwater

I just wanted to say its been one hell of a ride guys, Blackwater and I started VelocityCheats 2 years ago and its become so much more then he and I ever expected. I want to thank you guys for your support, and the community you guys have provided us over the years. I hope you guys enjoy the new changes and that you will continue to support us as VelocityCheats continues to grow, again we thank you for all the support.

The BF3 Simplicity build is online.