Close

Thread: Hi Guys

*pM* VIP

Hi Guys

Hi
    I have been away for several months. I have obtained a copy of MW3 and I will be loading it this week.

I have upgraded (?) my computer to Windows7 Ultimate. So far, it has been a PITA getting everything operating again. I am using Windows Essential for my security program.

Are there any special concerns I should have with the hack and Windows 7? I will purchase the hack very shortly after loading the game and would like to start my game experience right !

Mousemaster

Bugs
    Nvidia users can only use the cheat at 1280x720 windowed. (Few amd members have this issue)
    Nvidia users with cards 400/200/9000/8000 and back have issues with the cheat not loading.

I'm sure you'll get a refund if it doesn't work at all.

*pM* VIP
    I have used the hack previously with the current machine. I am running dual Nvidia 9800 GT video cards. I may hold off for a while since I see this morning that two gents just got banned.

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemaster View Post
    I have used the hack previously with the current machine. I am running dual Nvidia 9800 GT video cards. I may hold off for a while since I see this morning that two gents just got banned.
    Its a safe bet to wait it out a little, but I have been using and am still waiting to see if I get a ban or not.

When the first detection was reported we waited a little bit, then i got a pm and another post popped up so black to the necessary precautions and updated the cheat on the 16th as a just in case to protect anyone else.
    Velocity Cheats - Quality Game Cheats-Battlefield 3-BF3-Modern Warfare 3-MW3-MOH-BFBC2-BO-MW2 - Cheat Status

*pM* VIP
    I appreciate you guys keeping up on any potential detections of the hack. As you may remember, I got banned twice on Black Ops. Keep up the good work.