Close

Welcome Project Monster VIPs

Some of you have known this for awhile, but for those who don't, I go under the name 'Raiders' on ProjectMonster. Due to the lack of TLC for the services at PM Monster and I have decided to move PM vips to VC and honor their subscriptions in full. This will allow for better support, more game hacks and faster updates.

BTLS members will not have a specific BTLS status on Velocity, but all PM users will be put into a special usergroup so you stand out a bit. All current subscription terms will be honored, this includes existing lifetime subscriptions. All you have to do is sign into your ProjectMonster account and private message Monster or myself (Raiders) and be sure to include your account name here at Velocity.

Click here to see Monster's post on ProjectMonster.org

So, on behalf of the staff here at VelocityCheats, I welcome you to our site.

Blackwater(Raiders)

It may take a couple days before we are all setup to import users on the Velocity end of things. Your requests will be processed as soon as the setup is complete.

I guess our announcements weren't clear. Private message Monster or I on projectmonster.org, not here. I have no way of doublechecking to make sure you are who you say you are unless you message me from your projectmonster account.