Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up [CoD8Bot By Blackwater)

I just thought I would make a little video did not take me much time just a quick one show so kind of Ownage get the hack out to people and things I hope you like it

Nice video.

It's not my best but it's a start Will work on it

Quote Originally Posted by Echo23 View Post
    Nice video.
    I agree

I agree to all nice video, but try to create your own intro template versus downloading other's work. I have a few for Sony Vegas 10c pro 64 bit if you need any for intros. No sound, but great text animation to include the NVidia Vision 3d glasses.

I used to do the same style you did. Sony Vegas with Fraps. Great combo and you dont need to exceed 720p on resolution since most people dont watch in 1080p anyways

Lol mate I didn't I got it of a friend Who made it, I do have my own intros etc..... I just liked the look of that one and yeah I do know how to create my Own thanks for the Offer but it's All good
    Quote Originally Posted by 5t3alth View Post
    I agree to all nice video, but try to create your own intro template versus downloading other's work. I have a few for Sony Vegas 10c pro 64 bit if you need any for intros. No sound, but great text animation to include the NVidia Vision 3d glasses.

I used to do the same style you did. Sony Vegas with Fraps. Great combo and you dont need to exceed 720p on resolution since most people dont watch in 1080p anyways

*pM* VIP
    nice vid

It isn't my best but it is a start Works onto it

Never use LMGs for rage hacking. Atleast not in MW3. You'll see that 5-7s and UMPs are extremely precise and much better.

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbit1911 View Post
    Never use LMGs for rage hacking. Atleast not in MW3. You'll see that 5-7s and UMPs are extremely precise and much better.
    It doesnt really matter....