Close

Thread: MW3 Videos

Question MW3 Videos

Hello!

So just a few questions,

1: Are there any more videos of MW3, I can only seem to find one. I would like to see some more of the hack and also it would be nice to see the Chopper gunner aimbot and AC-130 in action.

2: Will features be added to the hack or will I have to settle with the current ones? I'm not saying I don't like the current features, just wondering.

I was a bfbc2 VIP a long time ago, and I feel like it's time to let the rage loose once again.

I'll pm you some video I've been working on for the mw3 hack.

The bot works with the chopper gunner and ac130 but not a 100% and the chopper is very weak in my opinion. The best air streak with the bot is the reaper, well that's in my opinion at least.

More features and a overhaul is planned, but black is working on a fix for nvidia users as the hack doesn't like to work with cards 4xx cards back. No issues with amd/ati users.

Thanks alot for those videos, really appreciate it nice videos aswell!

Ok I see so if I understand correctly(correct me if I'm wrong) there might be a problem for me running the hack. I've got a Nvidia geforce 8800GTX

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrest View Post
    Thanks alot for those videos, really appreciate it nice videos aswell!

Ok I see so if I understand correctly(correct me if I'm wrong) there might be a problem for me running the hack. I've got a Nvidia geforce 8800GTX
    There MIGHT be, not every users is having this issue, but there is a slight chance =/

Alright I see, well I guess it's best if I wait for that fix then

Patrick Bateman
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrest View Post
    Alright I see, well I guess it's best if I wait for that fix then
    Its only been happening to specific users so, if you feel that you want to wait go for it, though Blackwater can always refund you if the hack doesn't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Its only been happening to specific users so, if you feel that you want to wait go for it, though Blackwater can always refund you if the hack doesn't work for you.
    Well that's true I had good experiance the last time so it's worth a shot. Will prob buy tomorrow(after I bought the game)