PDA

View Full Version : How long

Blest
07-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Purchased VIP 3 hours ago and was wondering how long it takes for an Admin to confirm it?
Bought it with Google checkout.

Maxim
07-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Purchased VIP 3 hours ago and was wondering how long it takes for an Admin to confirm it?
Bought it with Google checkout.

Google checkout requires manual activation by Blackwater himself, he'll activate it when he gets it. It shouldn't take more then 24h or so for GC.

Blest
07-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Does anyone know when Black will get on?

HAPPYFEET
07-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know when Black will get on?

He gets on every other day or so, Im so srry you have too wait.

Blest
07-20-2013, 05:29 PM
He gets on every other day or so, Im so srry you have too wait.

Yeah, last time I saw him was on Tuesday. I wanted to play BF3 with cheats for the weekend, since I am really busy on weekdays with work, but I don't see that happening :(
Should have linked my bank account with paypal sooner, so I wouldn't have this problem... stupid me.

Blest
07-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Still nothing...?

PwnedQc
07-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Black got noticed, you should be fixed really soon ;)

Blest
07-22-2013, 06:07 PM
Black got noticed, you should be fixed really soon ;)

Really? That's good... Been waiting FOREVER haha.
I was pretty patient (sort of) at first, but now... been over 4 days :\

Thanks for the update!

PwnedQc
07-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Well the payment need to be check manually by Black and he may be busy IRL so we can only wait but don't worry you should be fixed soon and you'll be able to enjoy our BF3 cheat ;)

Maxim
07-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Well the payment need to be check manually by Black and he may be busy IRL so we can only wait but don't worry you should be fixed soon and you'll be able to enjoy our BF3 cheat ;)

He has had some personal things to tend to so he hasnt been able to get on for a little bit now. GC has been removed from our payment system afaik so paypal will have to be used to avoid situations such as this.

Blest
07-23-2013, 04:40 PM
He has had some personal things to tend to so he hasnt been able to get on for a little bit now. GC has been removed from our payment system afaik so paypal will have to be used to avoid situations such as this.
I already paid with GC, so does that mean I'm not getting it now and wasted all this time waiting?

Savage
07-23-2013, 05:32 PM
I already paid with GC, so does that mean I'm not getting it now and wasted all this time waiting?

I talked to him about it today, you'll still activated since you bought before we got the chance to turn it off.

You should be activated in the next 24h.

Blest
07-23-2013, 05:36 PM
I talked to him about it today, you'll still activated since you bought before we got the chance to turn it off.

You should be activated in the next 24h.
Another 24h? That's fine, I guess.
Thanks 'cause even if it didn't matter that I bought with GC before the update, I wouldn't be able to receive my money back immediately because Black would need to manually refund me that too.

Again, thanks. This is good news.

Savage
07-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Another 24h? That's fine, I guess.
Thanks 'cause even if it didn't matter that I bought with GC before the update, I wouldn't be able to receive my money back immediately because Black would need to manually refund me that too.

Again, thanks. This is good news.

Done, Enjoy.

Blest
07-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Done, Enjoy.

Sweet, thanks!

PwnedQc
07-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Welcome to vC ;)