PDA

View Full Version : Hey

soulzfreedom
04-27-2012, 07:52 PM
I purchased earlier, around 11:15 cst and got a message saying that the transaction had to be manually confirmed. Is there a certain time that that specific admin is on? I purchased once before (in the Marine Corps so I am inconsistent) and it took a few days because that specific admin was on vacation. Was wondering if that was the same situation because it says it has already cleared my account and my google wallet says that ya'll have received my money. Thanks in advance for the help

Maxim
04-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I purchased earlier, around 11:15 cst and got a message saying that the transaction had to be manually confirmed. Is there a certain time that that specific admin is on? I purchased once before (in the Marine Corps so I am inconsistent) and it took a few days because that specific admin was on vacation. Was wondering if that was the same situation because it says it has already cleared my account and my google wallet says that ya'll have received my money. Thanks in advance for the help

If you paid with google checkout Blackwater will have to manually confirm and activate your subscription. If you use paypal the subscription is automatic.

Blackwater
04-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Activated.

Thanks for your service to our country.