Welcome to the forums!

thank you they look great and soon will try one :0

thank you for the welcome

Maxim
04-18-2012, 07:09 PM
kano?

yngwiemalmsteen
04-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Im new here too, and i will buy bc2 hack.

Just wonder, how many moderators are watching and checking pb updates?

I know the hack is undetected, but are you guys checking in everyday so we are pretty much safe?

regards

Savage
04-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Im new here too, and i will buy bc2 hack.

Just wonder, how many moderators are watching and checking pb updates?

I know the hack is undetected, but are you guys checking in everyday so we are pretty much safe?

regards

No we do not, unlike some of those other big name sites we are not required to check up on pb everyday to ensure our security. Velocity Cheats is a small site compared to the other big fish, we have some of the best detection rates out in the cheating scene. The risk is always there, but our bc2 cheat was last detected almost a year and a half ago if not longer, same for mw2, and even moh, over a year for black ops, and we are still currently never been detected in bf3 and mw3. I can't disclose what black does, but he does make sure vc is protected.

yngwiemalmsteen
04-19-2012, 06:45 AM
ok, good. I have been to the other sites, all i can say is bad experience and high price. Even though your hacks has alot more of features then ive ever seen. I heard "chams" are easy detecteble, thats why i ask question about how often you guys are monitoring.

regards

Blackwater
04-19-2012, 09:02 AM
ok, good. I have been to the other sites, all i can say is bad experience and high price. Even though your hacks has alot more of features then ive ever seen. I heard "chams" are easy detecteble, thats why i ask question about how often you guys are monitoring.

regards
Chams are 'easily detectable' because the people who get detected severely lack creativity. Even so, on a punkbuster game a chams detection is almost always a minor 'warning' violation.

Punkbuster's time would be better spent detecting the cheat itself.

castoff
04-22-2012, 05:40 PM
question can the hack be turned on and off while in game ?

Maxim
04-22-2012, 07:09 PM
question can the hack be turned on and off while in game ?

The actual injected cheat itself cannot be turned off unless you close the game, but all of our options can be changed and turned off.

DoNwAn
04-23-2012, 04:53 AM
i getting the cod: black ops one i want the gold camo

Haxor
04-23-2012, 08:07 AM
i getting the cod: black ops one i want the gold camo

That's an unlock in the game i believe.. You'll have to level your rank or find a way to hack your points.

Maxim
04-23-2012, 04:38 PM
You'll have to level up to rank 15 i believe for gold cammo, or hack does nothing with unlocks.