PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Sniper Hacks

freddykust
12-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Hello guys, long time no see, I have a question / request for you guys:

I am an avid youtuber as well as sniper. I quickscope a lot but I'm not sure if you're aimbot for MW3 will be smooth enough for quickscoping, as your videos are just you guys on rage mode with a reg gun. Could someone make a video showing me you quickscoping with an aimbot, making it look real enough that it could pass off for legit (as in theatre mode --> youtube [I wanna make mw3 montages]).

If I can see that it can be smooth with a sniper and no snaps (use aim key) I will buy the VIP edition for myself and my friend, thanks guys!!

Maxim
12-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Hello guys, long time no see, I have a question / request for you guys:

I am an avid youtuber as well as sniper. I quickscope a lot but I'm not sure if you're aimbot for MW3 will be smooth enough for quickscoping, as your videos are just you guys on rage mode with a reg gun. Could someone make a video showing me you quickscoping with an aimbot, making it look real enough that it could pass off for legit (as in theatre mode --> youtube [I wanna make mw3 montages]).

If I can see that it can be smooth with a sniper and no snaps (use aim key) I will buy the VIP edition for myself and my friend, thanks guys!!

I myself am going to tell you right now that even if we are cheaters, we are not going to support someone who wants to make youtube videos claiming to be legit. Having said that, we do not have a smooth aim option at the moment which slows down the snapping of the aimbot.

Blackwater
12-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I myself am going to tell you right now that even if we are cheaters, we are not going to support someone who wants to make youtube videos claiming to be legit. Having said that, we do not have a smooth aim option at the moment which slows down the snapping of the aimbot.

Aimbot snaps look sort of legit when demoed in theater. Just run a tight fov and with some practice I don't see why you couldn't pull it off.

Maxim
12-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Aimbot snaps look sort of legit when demoed in theater. Just run a tight fov and with some practice I don't see why you couldn't pull it off.

Whats the point of the aimbot then, if you gotta do all the work yourself =)

Blackwater
12-10-2011, 02:42 AM
Whats the point of the aimbot then, if you gotta do all the work yourself =)
Aimbot ensures accuracy.

Maxim
12-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Aimbot ensures accuracy.

I'll tell YOU, what insures accuracy.

Haxor
12-11-2011, 01:40 AM
If you want to "look" legit then don't use an aimbot.. You can set a small fov and use it but I wouldn't recommend it for videos (it will still snap) You can always enable no recoil.
Why not purchase the hacks and play with them. If you like them you can get a longer sub they're quite cheap after all.