10-03-2011, 11:22 PM
I would also like to know this...

DTP860
10-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Will you have a cheat for bf3 beta
X3

cmmag
10-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Same here. Cuz i'm pretty much done with BC2 now. Hope ya been testing the waters with something during Beta trial...

Wabbit1911
10-07-2011, 09:53 AM
If you need to cheat in Battlefield 3 you must suck bad.

Maxim
10-07-2011, 01:32 PM
We probably wont be releasing a cheat for beta BUT anything is possible :) . We will however release a cheat for the official release of the game.

Blackwater
10-07-2011, 04:01 PM
We probably wont be releasing a cheat for beta BUT anything is possible :) . We will however release a cheat for the official release of the game.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

cmmag
10-08-2011, 01:27 PM

Yeah yeah yeah. Bet withing month or so after it's release i'll see ur name with a BF3 sub lmao. What u saying is same shit ppl said about BC2. N guess what?? They started hacking eventually bud.

Blackwater
10-08-2011, 01:37 PM
If you need to cheat in Battlefield 3 you must suck bad.Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

Maxim
10-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

Everybody is going to cheat, EVENTUALLY, but I hope there is enough people out there who will want to enjoy the game for a little while first before hacking.

Savage
10-08-2011, 03:29 PM
First 3 months your going to have the people with no responsibility for money and burn 30 keys.

Then your going to have the casual cheater who might go through 1-3 keys.

Then you have the hypocrite cheater, someone who waits the first 3-6 months who wait for the bans to slow down and then join in after lecturing everyone about how wrong it is to cheat and etx...

I'll fall into the second and 3rd group, while not burning keys but also waiting for things to settle.

Maxim
10-08-2011, 03:54 PM
First 3 months your going to have the people with no responsibility for money and burn 30 keys.

Then you have the hypocrite cheater, someone who waits the first 3-6 months who wait for the bans to slow down and then join in after lecturing everyone about how wrong it is to cheat and etx...

I'll fall into the second and 3rd group, while not burning keys but also waiting for things to settle.

I fall into the group of people who is going to get one key, and play legit. Until the game is boring or infested with TOO many hackers, then when I get bored of it, I'll cheat and start going through keys

Savage
10-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Word for the people who want to play legit, Do Not Play in the beta.

Blackwater
10-09-2011, 03:07 AM

Your groups are incomplete. What about the person who intends to destroy servers and not burn keys?

Savage
10-09-2011, 03:16 AM
Well when that happens let me know, I know we got lucky with bo for the first 6 or so months but we still got banned and many of us lost keys some sooner then later. It might not happen right away but it will happen. This would fall into group two, someone who would lose maybe one key...

Blackwater
10-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Well when that happens let me know, I know we got lucky with bo for the first 6 or so months but we still got banned and many of us lost keys some sooner then later. It might not happen right away but it will happen. This would fall into group two, someone who would lose maybe one key...

You consider me to be a casual cheater?

Wabbit1911
10-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

My post was not hypocritical at all. But getting kills in this game is so god damn easy I see no reason to cheat.

kano69
10-09-2011, 06:10 AM
My post was not hypocritical at all. But getting kills in this game is so god damn easy I see no reason to cheat.

only reason i cheat is for the RAGE... pissing ppl off.. making them cry and snap keyboards ect.... i dont care about stats ..

i consider myself as a adverage gamer with some skills .... only pull hacks out to piss peopel off NOT casue im retarded and carnt use a mouse and keyboard :P

Savage
10-09-2011, 06:21 AM
You consider me to be a casual cheater?

Not sure how to answer this, I've played with you and you do good but i take your cheat and really do work with it. I would say advance intermediate cheater? I can't really say professional since your not paid to cheat, I would say your a professional hacker since your paid to make hacks for video games. To be honest I'm not sure how i could classify this one, but from what we have proven in the past you know how to make the hack and i know how to use it to its fullest potential.

lolmaoman
10-11-2011, 04:58 AM
Not sure how to answer this, I've played with you and you do good but i take your cheat and really do work with it. I would say advance intermediate cheater? I can't really say professional since your not paid to cheat, I would say your a professional hacker since your paid to make hacks for video games. To be honest I'm not sure how i could classify this one, but from what we have proven in the past you know how to make the hack and i know how to use it to its fullest potential.

I'd say he's too casual to grab any anti-cheat's attention for too long.

JihadJared
10-11-2011, 08:49 AM

If you're not being hypocritical then you are trolling lol.
What guy shows up in a game hacking site with 4 posts(at this time) and questions why someone would cheat? (trololo)

Since when did the reason for hacking only have to do with a game being hard or someone not having skills? Please make us understand why there
wouldn't be more than 1 reason to hack(this is according to your own words)?
You are a VIP here so apparently you have a reason and clearly you must not suck, yet still hack.

Maybe I'm being a poor sport by over-analyzing your comments but man... you sure caused some people in this thread an unscratchable itch.

jerkface
10-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I usually only use ESP but once in a while some fartknocker who appears too good to be true (not raging good but far superior to every one else) needs to be put in his place. Guys like negativo- or filthy moga come to mind.

negat1vO- - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Stats Verse (http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/negat1vO-/) <--- hard to believe someone can be this good on their own but I guess he's the Kobe Bryant of video games. Bastard

Or some queer gets lucky and becomes my nemesis (only happened 3 times so far). Then I have to pay them back.

I find the longer BC2 goes on the less obvious hacking I see so I'm not sure the "only hackers play" once a game gets old is true.

badass
10-12-2011, 08:02 PM
what about the group who uses ESP only(simplicity) and gets an aimbot violation ? :P
and yes I know its a generalized violation number for a particular hack